A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moises Gotbeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotbeter graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gotbeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dentaq Moises Gotbeter DDS
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Gotbeter DDS is a male dentist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Moises Gotbeter practice?
- Dr. Moises Gotbeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moises Gotbeter practices Family Dentistry near Anthony, TX.
See Anthony Dentists.