A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morgan Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morgan Ferguson, Periodontics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Laser Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson DMD is a male dentist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Morgan C. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. Morgan Ferguson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Morgan Ferguson practices Periodontics near The Woodlands, TX.