A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Murray Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jacobs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Murray Kendall Jacobs DDS is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Murray K. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Murray Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Murray Jacobs practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Dentists.