A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mustafa Al-Arab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Caries
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Arab graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Al-Arab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mustafa Fayez Al-Arab DDS is a male dentist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Mustafa F. Al-Arab practice?
- Dr. Mustafa Al-Arab has 1 office location.
Dr. Mustafa Al-Arab practices Orthodontics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.