Comfortable Office:
Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. ReviewFrog.
DDS show details DDS
by Dr Ta's office on Oct 10th, 2014

The individual who wrote the review on July 30 2014 is Megan Bobrowicz check her criminal record . she is now trying to extort money from our office. beware !!

DDS show details DDS
by my huong ta on Aug 4th, 2014

the review from july 30 2014 is from someone who is trying to extort money from our office. . She has neglected her hygiene in PRISON FOR CRIMINAL ACTS for two years and came to me for help. now she is trying to sabotage my reputation because she is trying to extort money from us. I did not do anything wrong to this woman. Please be aware of this bad review as it is not a truthful one. I will mention her name very soon if she is not removing her untruthful review. I DID NOT WANT TO RATE MY RESPONSE TO THIS PERSON BUT I HAD GIVE IT A RATING TO GET IT POSTED.

BE AWARE show details BE AWARE
Jul 30th, 2014

I went to Dr. Ta b/c she accepted care credit and careington, I'm a realtor and did not have dental insurance. I was just going for a cleaning when she ended up finding $1,985 worth of work to be done in my mouth. She said I had multiple cavities that would lead to root canals if left untreated and that I also needed root planning from periodontal disease. I was shocked b/c I'd always been told what great teeth I have, but then again I hadn't been to a dentist in 2 years. About a year later I went to another dentist for a cleaning and he saw all the fillings in my mouth and seemed astounded b/c my gums and teeth were perfectly healthy. I went back to Dr. Ta's office to get the x-rays and showed them to my new dentist and he was in utter disbelief and shock. He said based on the x-rays I had not one cavity and yet she gave 27 fillings on top of the root planning. This woman is horrible and took advantage of me b/c I didn't have insurance. If you've experienced this too please be sure to file a complaint with NYS Office of the Professions. She needs to be stopped! *** BE SURE TO CHECK PRISM DENTAL ON YELP TOO. ***

Editorial review from Citysearch show details Editorial review from Citysearch
by ninilyons2011 at Citysearch on Jun 15th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Excellent chairside manner. Thorough and caring. My vote 100% recommending this dentist

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
great dentist! show details great dentist!
by teofila at ReviewFrog.com on Aug 23rd, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Ta for several years and I have not one complaint to make. She`s the best dentist I ever had. The office is brightAnd clean and the staff is so friendly. My teeth always get the best care when i see Dr. Ta. She`s really a great Dentist. Competent, friendly

Dr. Ta show details Dr. Ta
by Daisy at ReviewFrog.com on Aug 4th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

Dr. Ta was referred to me by some of colleagues and I just want ton say that i do not regret choosing her as my dentist. She makes you feel comfortable, is detail with her work and I highly recommend her. Her staff is also very friendly and makes you feel welcome.

Read Full Review at reviewfrog.com
first rate experience show details first rate experience
by David at ReviewFrog.com on Jul 26th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

I am happy to report that Dr Ta has been taking care of me for several years, and that my dental health keeps improving. She is a real pro and, hurray, really cares about the patient. Highly recommended.

Read Full Review at reviewfrog.com
best dentist show details best dentist
by Ron at ReviewFrog.com on Jul 26th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

The best dentist in the world. Soft touch with fearful and teeth sensitive patients. Great comprehensive oral health.

yay show details yay
by grr at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 30th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

Dr. Ta is very helpful, thorough, and professional. She helped fix what my last dentist couldn`t and did a wonderful job.

Great show details Great
by Richard at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 24th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

My experience was great as always and I look forward to always coming back

Read Full Review at reviewfrog.com
Dr. Ta is wonderful! show details Dr. Ta is wonderful!
by Xavier at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 23rd, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

Since my first visit to Dr. Ta in 2007, I have been a loyal patient. As a patient I greatly appreciate her dental expertise, knowledge and experience and, on a personal level I feel welcomed when I arrive for my appointments, when she smiles at me, she truly brightens my day. During the dental session, her smile and good sense of humor has helped me cope even during the most painful procedures. I also like that her staff always welcomes me with smiles too and the warmth given to a family friend. Dr. Ta you are wonderful! Thank you to you and your staff and keep up the good work!

Tender Loving Dental Care TLDC show details Tender Loving Dental Care TLDC
by Myla at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 16th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Ta`s since 2004. She provides thorough dental services in a gentle manner. A great combination especially for a patient like me who grew up dreading the semiannual checkups. I always enjoy coming to see Dr. Ta and her friendly staff. The whole team makes for a pleasant trip to the dentist, with lots of laughs. They are so much fun! I`ve recommended Dr. Ta to family, friends and colleagues some of whom travel back from overseas assignments for dental cleanings or treatments. For tender loving dental care, look no further go to Dr. Ta`s!

Read Full Review at reviewfrog.com
clean smile. show details clean smile.
by Michelle at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 15th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

Have been coming to see Dr. Ta for several years now. Only have cleaning procedure done, and it has been a positive experience each time.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Carlos at ReviewFrog.com on Jun 15th, 2011 on reviewfrog.com

Friendly, professional and pleasant cleaning.