A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Abaza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil A Abaza DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nabil A. Abaza practice?
- Dr. Nabil Abaza has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Abaza practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.