A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Abaza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Abaza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abaza accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nabil A. Abaza practice?
Dr. Nabil Abaza practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dentists.