A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nabil Fehmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cracked Tooth Syndrome
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Sports Injuries
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nabil Fehmi DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry and Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Nabil Fehmi practice?
- Dr. Nabil Fehmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nabil Fehmi practices Family Dentistry and Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.