Dentist

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
They got me show details They got me
by frank on Aug 25th, 2014

They got me in immediately. The staff is great and fast. Thanks!

Last week show details Last week
by denniss166 on Aug 8th, 2014

Last week I chipped my front tooth. I looked like Jim Carey in Dumb And Dumber so I really wanted to get it fixed ASAP. Previously, my friend had a good experience here so I gave them a call. Family and Cosmetic Dentistry Plano was able to take care of me right away. Thank you so much for your service and taken me in at a late notice.

Very knowledgeable show details Very knowledgeable
by enatalie on Jul 28th, 2014

The people here are very knowledgeable, they really know their stuff. They are polite and compassionate and clean. Thank you so much. I will recommend this place to all my friends and family members.

The office is clean show details The office is clean
by dorothy on Jul 15th, 2014

The office is clean and stylish. The hygienist and doctors are super detailed and really take their time on the patients to ensure great service.

Amazing show details Amazing
by patrick on Jun 16th, 2014

Great service and great explanation of everything. Everyone kept me informed and they were able to answer all my questions in a professional manner.

The dental service show details The dental service
by Kent P. on May 15th, 2014

The dental service I got done was great. The girls at the front desk are respectful and accomodated with my schedule since I go to school and work all the time. Thanks gals!

Nice show details Nice
by sandrarf on Apr 24th, 2014

Everyone here was so nice. I really appreciate how patient the dentist was me. I did not catch his name, but he was so nice. Thank you for stopping every time I need a pause because I really fear needles. Thank you for doing that for me.

Everyone here was kind, patient and a real pleasure to be around show details Everyone here was kind, patient and a real pleasure to be around
by IanMalcom24 on Mar 27th, 2014

Everyone here was kind, patient and a real pleasure to be around. It did not feel like a dental appt. - and I had a crown! Amazing!! What a team, thank you one and all.

best show details best
by mildred on Feb 25th, 2014

Doctor gave shots with no pain whatsoever, Angela is really good at what she does and very informative. Office manager is very polite. I have had several dentists and this is the best yet.