A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Barlow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy N Barlow DDS is a female dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Periodontics, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Endodontics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Barlow practice?
- Dr. Nancy Barlow has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Barlow practices Periodontics, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Endodontics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Dentists.