A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Herbst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbst accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy Herbst practice?
Dr. Nancy Herbst practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Livingston Dentists.