A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from New York University.
Dr. Herbst has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Herbst DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Herbst practice?
- Dr. Nancy Herbst has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Herbst practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Livingston Dentists.