A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Bozentka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Bozentka is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozentka graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bozentka has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Edward Bozentka DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Bozentka practice?
- Dr. Neal Bozentka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neal Bozentka practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Swarthmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Swarthmore Dentists.