A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bozentka graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bozentka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bozentka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- Guardian - 6 plans
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 9 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neal Bozentka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal E. Bozentka practice?
Dr. Neal Bozentka practices General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, and Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology near Swarthmore, PA.
See Swarthmore Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neil Bozentka, Dr. Nelson Bozentka, Dr. Nigel Bozentka