A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gorme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gorme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorme graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Gorme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorme accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Gorme practice?
Dr. Neil Gorme practices Family Dentistry near Pearland, TX.
See Pearland Dentists.