A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Gorme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Gorme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorme graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Gorme DDS and MD is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Neil Gorme practice?
- Dr. Neil Gorme has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Gorme practices Family Dentistry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Dentists.