A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngozi Ubu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngozi Ubu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ubu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngozi Agatha Ubu DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Ngozi A. Ubu practice?
- Dr. Ngozi Ubu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngozi Ubu practices Family Dentistry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dentists.