A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Hatges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Hatges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatges
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatges graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hatges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas A Hatges DMD is a male dentist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas A. Hatges practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Hatges has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Hatges practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Dentists.