A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedeschi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tedeschi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tedeschi accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Tedeschi practice?
Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Dentists.