A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tedeschi
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Tedeschi graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tedeschi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicholas James Tedeschi DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicholas J. Tedeschi practice?
- Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicholas Tedeschi practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsville, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Dentists.