A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fields has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole T. Fields practice?
Dr. Nicole Fields practices Family Dentistry near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Oak Park Dentists.