A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kurtzman accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Guardian - 3 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Kurtzman practice?
Dr. Norman Kurtzman practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Langhorne Dentists.