A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ofelia Villanueva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bridges and Crowns
Education & Awards
Dr. Villanueva graduated from Boston University .
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villanueva accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ofelia V. Villanueva practice?
Dr. Ofelia Villanueva practices Family Dentistry near Quincy, MA.
See Quincy Dentists.