A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omowumi Ihionkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ihionkhan graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ihionkhan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omowumi Akhuini Ihionkhan DDS is a female dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Omowumi A. Ihionkhan practice?
- Dr. Omowumi Ihionkhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Omowumi Ihionkhan practices Family Dentistry near Longview, TX.
See Longview Dentists.