A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Osamu Nakade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Osamu Nakade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakade graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Osamu Nakade DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Osamu Nakade practice?
- Dr. Osamu Nakade has 1 office location.
- Dr. Osamu Nakade practices Family Dentistry near Tukwila, WA.