A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oscar Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 14 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oscar A. Thompson practice?
Dr. Oscar Thompson practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Dentists.