A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paige Bafus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paige Bafus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oral Herpes (Herpes Labialis)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Bafus graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paige T Bafus DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paige T. Bafus practice?
- Dr. Paige Bafus has 1 office location.
Dr. Paige Bafus practices Family Dentistry near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Dentists.