A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Cain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela M Cain DDS is a female dentist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Cain practice?
- Dr. Pamela Cain has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Cain practices Family Dentistry near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Dentists.