A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Vascimini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Vascimini, Dentistry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale Vascimini DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale Vascimini practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Vascimini has 1 office location.
Dr. Pasquale Vascimini practices Family Dentistry near Purchase, NY.
See Purchase Dentists.