A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Winterholler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Winterholler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Root Canals
Education & Awards
Dr. Winterholler graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Staples Winterholler DDS is a female dentist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Patrice S. Winterholler practice?
- Dr. Patrice Winterholler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Winterholler practices Family Dentistry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dentists.