A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Stoker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Stoker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoker graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia S Stoker DDS is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia S. Stoker practice?
- Dr. Patricia Stoker has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Stoker practices Family Dentistry near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Dentists.