A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricio Rabot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricio Rabot is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabot graduated from WA U/ St. Louis.
Dr. Rabot has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricio Rabot DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patricio Rabot practice?
- Dr. Patricio Rabot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricio Rabot practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dentists.