A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Dalton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Shaun Dalton DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Patrick Dalton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Dalton practices Family Dentistry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Pittsburgh Dentists.