A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Cohen practice?
Dr. Paul Cohen practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dentists.