A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Barton Cohen DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Paul Cohen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Cohen practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dentists.