A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Engibous:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engibous
Education & Awards
Dr. Engibous graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. Engibous has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Engibous DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Engibous practice?
- Dr. Paul Engibous has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Engibous practices Pediatric Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.