A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from New York University.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 13 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Levy practice?
Dr. Paul Levy practices Periodontics near Medford, MA.
See Medford Dentists.