A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Galante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Galante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implant
Education & Awards
Dr. Galante graduated from New York College Of Dentistry.
Dr. Galante has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Galante DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Galante practice?
- Dr. Paul Galante has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Galante practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Lakewood, NJ.
See Brick Dentists.