Comfortable Office:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
My 7 year old son show details My 7 year old son
by Stacey on Jul 10th, 2016

We moved to Midland a year ago. I took my 7 year old to see Dr. Huckabay. A friend had told me her daughter loved going to his office. The dental Hygienest was so amazing and patient and now my son asks regularly to go back. He needed some fillings done and Dr. Huckabay was able to do them with nitrous so that he didn't even know he was getting a shot. He was so happy! We could not have asked for a more pleasant experience. We will be back!

I look younger! show details I look younger!
by Marie on Jul 10th, 2016

Dr Huckabay and his staff were amazing to me. He put veneers on my teeth and the process was seamless from beginning to end. I have had many compliments on my teeth and I could not be more pleased. The assistants made me feel comfortable and they were very professional. Excellent dentist!!

Terrible! show details Terrible!
Nov 8th, 2015

Terrible! His Hygienist takes 15 minutes to clean my teeth. She is more worried about her free time than actually doing her job. He is so strange and it takes forever in his office when having work done. Every time I have had something done it hurts. I'm at the point I'm not going back.