A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rotunda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Rotunda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Dr. Rotunda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Rotunda DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paul Rotunda practice?
- Dr. Paul Rotunda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rotunda practices Family Dentistry near Montclair, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Montclair Dentists.