Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Rotunda
Dr. Paul Rotunda, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Montclair, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. Dr. Rotunda is affiliated with Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center and Jersey City Medical Center. Dr. Rotunda has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Rotunda has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings....
Dr. Paul Rotunda is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Montclair, NJ.
Staten Island, NY
Dr. Gerard Mirkov
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Dentistry
Montclair, NJ 0.05 mi30
Dr. Andre Huwyler
Montclair, NJ 0.05 mi36