A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schwarzbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarzbach graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwarzbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Schwarzbach DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Schwarzbach practice?
- Dr. Paul Schwarzbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Schwarzbach practices Family Dentistry near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Dentists.