A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Seider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Seider is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seider
Education & Awards
Dr. Seider graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Seider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jeremy Seider DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Seider practice?
- Dr. Paul Seider has 30 office locations.
Dr. Paul Seider practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Belle Glade, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Belle Glade Dentists.