2.0

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
THIS GUY NEEDS TO GIVE UP HIS DAY JOB show details THIS GUY NEEDS TO GIVE UP HIS DAY JOB
Jul 21st, 2014

This guy dislocated my jaw...I have to hold my jaw together to eat now after failed dental implantation.

Suffered Permanent Lingual Nerve Damage show details Suffered Permanent Lingual Nerve Damage
by Philip Morgan on Apr 22nd, 2013

I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Paul Seider 3 years ago and suffered Lingual Nerve Damage. He told me it would heal overtime, and now 3 years later, the Right Side of my Tongue is still numb, burning and with a strong metallic taste. For the past 3 years I've felt like i have a bunch of dirty pennies in the right side of my mouth. DO NOT HAVE YOUR WISDOM TEETH REMOVED, IF ITS NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, PEOPLE LIVE LONG COMFORTABLE LIVES WITH IMPACTED TEETH. AND ALL THESE DENTIST WILL FORCE YOU TO DO IT BEAUSE O MONEY, AND WHEN YOU GET INJURED THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. THIS INJURY HAS REALLY AFFECTED MY WHOLE LIFE, I WOULDNT WISH IT ON MY WORST ENEMY.

Tooth extraction show details Tooth extraction
by Jasmini Naraine on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Seider was very patient, gentle and very professional. I had no major side effects and I was healed within a couple of days. Thank you very much for a job well done.