A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Spaeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Treatment for periodontal (gum) disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Spaeth graduated from Umkc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Vincent Spaeth DDS and PC is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Spaeth practice?
- Dr. Paul Spaeth has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Spaeth practices Family Dentistry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dentists.