A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Xavier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of the Pacific, San Francisco.
Dr. Xavier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Xavier DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Paul Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Xavier practices Family Dentistry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dentists.