A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Root Canals
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Thomas DMD is a male dentist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Peter Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Thomas practices Family Dentistry near Hampton, NH.
See Hampton Dentists.