A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Jankowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Jankowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restorative Dentistry Bleaching Teeth
Education & Awards
Dr. Jankowski graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jankowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter William Jankowski DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Jankowski practice?
- Dr. Peter Jankowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Jankowski practices Family Dentistry near New York, NY.
See New York Dentists.