Dentist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book. CitySearch.
 |  Great & Caring  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`s Book on Jul 13th, 2009 on judysbook.com

Professional, caring, most complete exam I ever had, did`t push un-needed work, respectful, very glad I found him

|  Great Dentist  |  show details
by Mary B. at Judy`s Book on Mar 25th, 2008 on judysbook.com

I recently became a dentist of Dr.Lecca and am so glad I found him. I have been having problems with my TMJ due to past dental care and Dr. Lecca took the time to listen to me and give me some options for dental treatment. Dr. Lecca made me...

|  Excellent dentist and staff  |  show details
by paul t. at Judy`s Book on Jun 14th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Doctor Lecca and his staff are top notch. He is about getting to know his patients and doing his very best work. His staff is great. I am very pleased with my dental work and follow up care.

|  Quality Work, but at a high price for crowns  |  show details
by concernedone at Citysearch on Mar 23rd, 2006 on citysearch.com

I JUST FOUND A NEW DENTIST TODAY 32306, because when part of a tooth broke off recently, Dr. Lecca`s price for a gold or \"\"porcelain over gold\"\" crown was 1,100 plus a 70 office visit to evaluate the broken tooth, plus 28 for the one X-Ray. This came to a total of 1,198! My friend recommended her dentist of 10 years and she was very pleased with the quality of his work and service. His price is 950 plus 24 for an X-Ray that I don`t need done, since I got a copy on the one from Dr. Lecca. The new dentist`s price of his office visit to evaluate a broken tooth would have been included in the 950. So by going to a new, highly qualified and recommended dentist, I will be saving 1,198 - 974 224 on future crowns. THAT`s AN 18.7 SAVINGS!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Quality Work, but at a high price for crowns  |  show details
by concernedone at Citysearch on Mar 23rd, 2006 on citysearch.com

I JUST FOUND A NEW DENTIST TODAY 32306, because when part of a tooth broke off recently, Dr. Lecca`s price for a gold or \"porcelain over gold\" crown was 1,100 plus a 70 office visit to evaluate the broken tooth, plus 28 for the one X-Ray. This came to a total of 1,198! My friend recommended her dentist of 10 years and she was very pleased with the quality of his work and service. His price is 950 plus 24 for an X-Ray that I don`t need done, since I got a copy on the one from Dr. Lecca. The new dentist`s price of his office visit to evaluate a broken tooth would have been included in the 950. So by going to a new, highly qualified and recommended dentist, I will be saving 1,198 - 974 224 on future crowns. THAT`s AN 18.7 SAVINGS!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com