A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ralph Barnett DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Peter Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Barnett practices Family Dentistry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Dentists.