A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Susanin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Susanin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Susanin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Susanin DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Periodontics.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Susanin practice?
- Dr. Peter Susanin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Susanin practices Periodontics near Devon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Devon Dentists.