A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center-Dental Branch.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip John Thomas DDS is a male dentist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Philip Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Philip Thomas practices Pediatric Dentistry near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Longview Dentists.