A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center-Dental Branch.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Thomas practice?
Dr. Philip Thomas practices Pediatric Dentistry near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Longview Dentists.