A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Stadelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadelmann graduated from New York University.
Dr. Stadelmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip F Stadelmann DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Philip F. Stadelmann practice?
- Dr. Philip Stadelmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Philip Stadelmann practices Family Dentistry near Riviera Beach, FL.