A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Mabry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Mabry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mabry graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mabry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Boniface Dental Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip H Mabry DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Mabry practice?
- Dr. Phillip Mabry has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Mabry practices Family Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.