A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Preston Cobbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobbins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Cobbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Madison County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Preston Lewis Cobbins DDS is a male dentist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Preston L. Cobbins practice?
- Dr. Preston Cobbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Preston Cobbins practices Family Dentistry near Canton, MS.
See Canton Dentists.