Dr. Prince Arrington III Is this you?

4.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Prince Arrington III?

No pain dentistry

Posted on April 28th, 2016

The mere mention of the word dentist causes me to hyperventilate with fear. This causes me to put off going to the dentist. Anyway, a dental emergency led me to Dr. Arrington at Dental Urgent Care. Dr. Arrington genuinely understood my fear and he was so kind in helping me feel at ease as he took his time and talked me through each step of my procedure to let me know what to expect. He kept saying “this should not hurt, but if it does just let me know and I will stop.” Even though I didn’t feel any pain, he took plenty of breaks to give me time to catch my breath and calm down. Not only does Dr. Arrington believe in getting patients out of pain, but he also goes beyond the call of duty in making sure he doesn’t CAUSE any pain. I’ve never had a dentist take so much time and care to make me feel comfortable. I don’t think I would have ever developed a dental phobia if I had started with Dr. Arrington. I highly, highly recommend Dental Urgent Care to anyone with a dental need looking for an excellent dentist with true compassion. I will be going back to him to do my all-on-four implants now that I know it can be done without pain.

Found my Dentist

Posted on April 19th, 2016

A dental emergency of all emergencies sent me searching for a dentist on the weekend. I found Dental Urgent Care and was told to come right in. After x-rays and an exam Dr. Arrington informed me that I had a severely decayed front tooth. He explained my options and how much each would cost up front. He got me out of pain, removed the tooth, fixed me up with a temporary flipper on the spot and sent me along my way looking like nothing had ever been wrong. And I never felt a thing. I highly recommend Dr. Arrington and Dental Urgent Care to anyone with dental pain. Everyone in the office is so courteous and professional, and seem to really care about me as a person. Their prices are reasonable, there are no surprises after services are provided, and nothing seemed rushed. I saw Dr. Arrington on an emergency basis but I will be seeing him for all my dental needs from now on.

Satisfaction

Dental Urgent Care is the Best Ever!!!!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Mind-numbing pain from a cracked tooth took me to Dr. Arrington’s office. Turns out I had two irreparable teeth. Dr. Arrington explained my options in meticulous detail, along with the benefits, shortcomings, and most importantly, cost of each choice. I chose to replace them with implants which I had been hearing about. Dr. Arrington removed the old teeth, placed the implant immediately for one, and did bone grafting on the other necessitated from bone loss due to untreated periodontal disease. He fixed me up with temporaries on the spot so that no one ever knew I was having any work done. The final porcelain crowns are matched so perfectly to my natural tooth color that it’s impossible to determine which ones are the implants. I’d never had any dental procedure performed without pain, until now. Dr. Arrington took such time and care in delivering the anesthetic that I didn’t even feel the needle, or any other pain associated with these complicated procedures. He is the most professional, caring, and dedicated dentist that I have ever been to. The front office is so easy to deal with, and the costs are provided up-front so there are no surprises afterwards. Without hesitation or reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Arrington and Dental Urgent Care to anyone needing dental implants, or any other dental services. They’re simply the best. John

Posted on December 23rd, 2016

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Posted on November 29th, 2015

Posted on October 12th, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Prince Arrington III is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Boca Raton, FL.